Thursday, April 2, 2015

Photography Feature

Hello All!

I'm back from my hiatus to hopefully post more consistently now. 


This past autumn I had some photos taken by my favorite photographer in town (check him out on FaceBook here or on his website here). I was in desperate need of some new headshots to send with my grad school applications (the last one's I had taken were my high school Senior pictures . . . 5 years ago) and Christian did a fantastic job. Check out his work and, if you're in the Indianapolis area, maybe book a shoot!

The thing I love about these photos is that they have an editorial edge to them. A lot of headshots turn out stuffy and posed looking and I love that these look classic and professional but simultaneously look like art! Also, I happened to have these pics taken at a time when I was being loaned a fantastic 1760 Landolfi cello so I love that I will always have these pictures to commemorate an exciting year of playing a beautiful instrument. 











No comments:

Post a Comment