Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My (extended) Weekend in Photos

On a date with this suave man 

J had Friday off of school this week (thank you, Good Friday) and thus got to come home after finishing classes on Thursday. A couple of weeks ago he had dropped a hint (at least I took it that way) that he thought it would be nice to be surprised by my appearance on campus. Well, I decided to earn some brownie points and do so (insert sarcastic wink). I got his Mom to cover for me by acting like she was picking him up and texting him like normal, telling him what time *she* would be coming by.

The whole drive up I had a stupid grin on my face. I seriously could not keep the corners of mouth from twitching upwards into a smile. Once I arrived I had his Mom text him to come out. He walked out of his apartment looking all dapper and awesome, glanced around looking for his Mom and then spotted me. Let me tell you, seeing his smile light up was amazing. That mental image will stick with me for a while.

Before driving home we had a coffee date at our favorite local hang out. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out with his family, cuddling and having good conversations. Seriously, one of the best nights I've had in a long time.

Actually, scratch that, this entire weekend has been wonderful. I've had so many great conversations with J, had numerous adventures, spent quality time with my brother, made new friends and almost finished reading a book. Success? I think so.

Enjoy the photos!

My delicious brunch!
Grace and two of her bride's maids :)

Our colorful Easter eggs 

I worked six hours on Easter with these awesome people!!!

Jordan's sunnies have been commandeered :P






No comments:

Post a Comment