Monday, April 1, 2013

WHAT?!

Photocred: limelightmagazine.com

This morning when I logged into Facebook I was astounded to find this article posted on one of my violinist friend's FB wall. As a cellist, and a person possessing fierce abilities when protecting her instrument, I reacted like a concerned mother.

Summarizing the article: The renowned aristic director and concert master of the Australian Chamber Orchestra, Richard Tognetti, is known for being a risk-taker. He's daring with his music and also with his surfboard. So when I read that he was attacked by a "rogue shark" while carrying his violin while doing a photoshoot while on a surfboard, no suspicions were aroused.

( . . . )

"Why on earth would anyone take their $10-million instrument on a surf?!" I wrote. My fingers furiously pounding the keys. I was outraged! (and then I realized) also gullible.





HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYONE!






No comments:

Post a Comment