Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring is in the Air



It is LOVELY outside. And I (despite the fact that I like Autumn MUCH better than Spring) am loving every minute of it. I love the warmth and the smell of freshly mowed lawns. I was driving little brother around a couple days ago when I saw someone mowing their lawn, I quickly rolled my window down, thrust my head out the window - nose in air - just breathing it in. I think that car insurance companies should add that risk onto my bill! My apologies, fellow drivers!

I picked up my gratitude journal again in order to keep my mind focused on positivity during all the busy-ness in my life currently and now it is filled to the brim with signs of spring. Below is my pictoral gratitude journal ;)

This pretty flower is popping up all over the beds in my lawn. 
Due to the lovely weather, I can exercise outdoors!



Why hello, river! Good to see you again!

Found some pretty wild flowers on the bank (Bleeding Heart, maybe?)



No comments:

Post a Comment